Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"O, what a tangled web we weave..."

... although I'm not trying to deceive... and, not weaving as I'm really just trying to untangle a snarl created in a skein of yarn when I was winding it onto a spool with the electric winder. It leaped off the swift and became a mass of golden curls! I've spent the better part of an hour taming it, a few yards at a time, and winding it into a ball.







Time spent--not time wasted--have to keep repeating that over and over!

Some weaving took place today, though. I measure my time weaving by the number of CDs I listen to and I woven through at least three this afternoon. I'm finished for the day here at the studio. I've got a warp on a small floor loom at home and will be starting kitchen rugs later this afternoon... hobby weaving!




1 comment: