Sunday, July 20, 2008

Phew! The Guild Fair is over! But what a great time...!





Diane and I had a great time showing and sharing about our processes during these past four days.  We talked to lots and lots of people, gave information that may be (we hope) helpful to folks about what we do.  Diane is as obsessed with her work as I am with mine--it's 9:43 p.m as I'm posting this from our  shared hotel room and she's still working with some of the fabric painting that she wants to complete before the end of the night...it has to be dry before she flies off to Baltimore tomorrow.  The photos here are of Di drying some of the painted fabric with the hotel hair dryer and also of others laying in the tub on a sheet of plastic.  Can you say "Obsession?!?!?""  But, then I can't throw too many stones, can I?

Fantastic four days...I'll post more photos from camera when I get home; my cable connection to the computer is there...Di brought hers so we've got those shots of hers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment