Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spending time at Lillian Smith Center once more





Peeler Cottage, my residence for a few days. I'll be teaching a paper weaving workshop here on Saturday. I'm working on new example pieces and incorporating photos I'm taking while here into the paper options. I'll post some of those later.

This morning's walk around the Center was beautiful. I discovered a Jack in the Pulpit along the side of the gravel road! That was quite exciting:




I was ambling along looking at the ferns and, lo and behold, there was Jack!

These tulip poplar blooms are beautifully bright and the contrast of the damp gravel they are falling on is striking:







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get a message through about yarns.

    Gwen Rector
    Annapolis

    ReplyDelete