Sunday, July 29, 2018

Arrowmont--class begins tonight



We hit the ground running at Arrowmont!  

Everyone has arrived now on this sunny day in Gatlinburg.  My morning walk took me around town for a couple of miles, then Alli and I set up the studio after 10 a.m. to get ready for tonight's first class meeting.


After dinner tonight there was orientation in the auditorium from 6:30 to about 7:15 and then off to the studios to begin the week with a two hour session.

In the class tonight we introduced ourselves; I have ten students and my trusty assistant, Allie, here this week.  We took a quick trip around the room to see the different supplies we'll be using and then did a very fast painting exercise to prepare some papers for tomorrow's collage exercise.  Here are a few photos from tonight--more to come tomorrow!












No comments:

Post a Comment