Saturday, July 28, 2018

Arrowmont Once More

I'm at Arrowmont School of Crafts this week to teach a class. 



It's the first time I've been here since the tragic fires in 2016.  Getting into the school was a challenge... the entrance is now shared with a pay-parking lot entry/exit.  Cars exiting the lot tend to take up the whole roadway, making it difficult (impossible!) for those going to Arrowmont to enter.  YIKES! Couldn't get a photo of that because I was driving, trying to find my way into campus! After a drive-by, u-turn, wait to turn left--finally I was at Arrowmont!

It's a bit unsettling to see that a chair lift goes over part of campus... YIKES again!  I've heard from a couple of people that have been here for the summer that some riders on the chair lift have not been nice--more about that later.



I'm here on Saturday before classes begin tomorrow, Sunday evening.  I'll post updates about the class through the week when/if I have time.

For now... I'm so happy to be here at Arrowmont School of Crafts one more time!  In spite of the hassles to get here.  It's a fabulous place to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment