Monday, January 19, 2015

Intertwined: Contemporary Southeastern Fiber Art--opening later this week


I have two tapestries included in this exhibit:


Notice the couple of images of fiddleheads?  One in black, white and gray and one in greens and red-oranges?  Details of the two pieces.

I've seen a few photos of the installation on Facebook and it looks like it will be a wonderful exhibit.  I'm happy to be included.   The exhibit will be traveling to three other venues throughout Georgia before it ends.
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta
March 23 - April 21, 2015
Reception, TBA

Lamar Arts in Barnesville, GA
May 1 - June 27, 2015
Reception, May 8, 2015

Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts in Valdosta, GA
August 3 - September 16, 2015
Reception, TBA 
 There will be a catalog available.  I'll post details about that once I know what's up.  Maybe I'll see you at the reception on the 24th!

1 comment:

  1. I will be making a road trip to Valdosta to see the show in August!!

    ReplyDelete