Friday, January 8, 2010

sort of a snowy day in Georgia...

We had maybe 1" of snow yesterday afternoon and evening but the temperature is still in the low 20s so the little bit of snow is mostly staying around today.  Here's what I saw on my walk to the studio this morning:


doggies always need their walkies...


cars and trucks have been out and about, too...



but only a couple of us have walked this way...


up the street to my studio...


and, lo and behold,  one of the sets of footprints belonged to my niece who'd gotten to the studio first.



She's helping me out by winding skeins into yarn balls...




while I continue to work on kudzu drawings.


1 comment:

  1. Cool optical illusion with the snow on the side walk. The prints looked raised instead of sunk. Love the kudzu drawing.
    kathe

    ReplyDelete