Saturday, April 26, 2008

and yet more fiddleheads!

I tried a few more modifications from a few detail shots from the painting in progress. These were done with Photoshop. I changed contrast and color a bit in the detail cropped from yesterday's photos, then used the watercolor filter followed by the cutout filter. I clone stamped in some spots and used the brush with lower opacity in other areas, mainly at edges to give a definition of contrast where the filter caused it to be lost.



These were so stylized that I thought I'd try them repeated with a mirror image effect...


That was pretty interesting and then thought I'd try it in reverse...


Next, take out the green central area and see what happens...


Hummm...

No comments: